An excellent formula that easily resolves obstructions in variable-geometry turbochargers without the need to dismantle them. Thanks to its concentrated formula, it enables efficient cleaning of the carbon deposits and makes the operation of the variable-geometry turbochargers smoother.
– Cleans without the need to dismantle the variable-geometry turbochargers.
– Improves engine performance.
– Reduces gaseous pollutants.
– Prolongs the useful life of the turbocharger, catalytic converter and the particulate filter.
– One dose every 60L. (PREVENTATIVE MODE)
– One dose every 20L. (CORRECTIVE MODE)
With the engine warmed up, pour the contents into approximately 20L of fuel (maximum 60L) at different speeds, but never going above 3500 rpm. When you have run the car for 25 km, stop it for 15 minutes and then run the car again until all of the fuel has been consumed.